- The conference is free.
- Every work should be presented orally.
- Oral presentation may be accompanied by a poster.
- Each participant can have one oral presentation.
- Registration is possible only with abstract.
|Registration||1 March – 15 May 2017|
|Abstract submission||1 March – 15 May 2017|
The Institute of Agrophysics covers the costs of accommodation of the Members of Scientific Board. The single rooms with breakfast are booked during 31.05-03.06.2017. It is sufficient to confirm the arrival by email to prof. Józef Horabik firstname.lastname@example.org till 10th March 2017. The reservation is made in Hotel Mercure***, located in the centre of Lublin (12 Raclawickie Avenue, Lublin 20-037, Poland).
For other workshop participants we recommend also Hotel Mercure*** as a place to stay. The Institute of Agrophysics does not cover the costs of accommodation. The reservation can be made by phone (+48) 81/5332061 or by mail email@example.com. There are available for example double rooms for the price 110 zł per person (25,50 EUR). Breakfast is extra charged.
- Please upload abstract via the conference web-site during registration using the abstract template.
- Abstract should be written in English. Abstract with references cannot exceed two pages. Please use the Times New Roman font of size 12. The title should be written by Times New Roman font of size 16.
- Should you wish to amend the already submitted abstract, please send us the new abstract by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The available space to present a poster on the poster board is 841 mm wide and 1189 mm high (A0). However, to facilitate your journey, we suggest preparing a poster of A1 size (594 mm wide and 841 mm high).